Freedom of Thoughts

 

Free translation of an old German song
on the freedom of thoughts:

"Thoughts are free,
who can guess them,
they fly past
like shades in the night.
No one can know them,
no hunter shoot them
with powder and lead,
thoughts are free!

I think what I want
and what makes me happy,
but all in stillness
and as it should be.
My wish and desire
nobody can deny me,
it remains:
Thoughts are free!

And if they lock me
into dark dungeons,
all this is
purely in vain.
Because my thoughts
tear down the barriers
and walls,
thoughts are free!

So I say goodbye for ever
to anxiety
and I will also never more
worry unnecessarily.
In your heart
you can always laugh and joke
and keep thinking:
Thoughts are free!

I love wine,
my girl-friend above all,
she alone
pleases me best.
I do not sit alone
with a glass of wine,
my girl-friend at my side:
Thoughts are free!"



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallsquats - Dun Qiang Fa

Zhineng Qigong – Support Dr. Pang Ming!

Does it make sense to learn historic qigong ?